YOUR SOCIAL CALENDAR IS FAST FORWARD, HOW ABOUT YOUR CAREER?
Corporate Travel Advisor
Tramex Travel is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join our corporate team. This position is based in our Austin, Texas, headquarters office. Work hours would be from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
Desired Skills & Experience:
A minimum 10 years’ experience in a travel agency environment working on diverse, complex, and demanding accounts. Spanish speaking agent preferred.
The right candidate will possess the following:
- Outstanding customer engagement skills providing all travel related services
- Proficiency on Sabre
- Working knowledge of Concur booking tool preferred, but not required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Superior skills in organization, prioritization, time management, and follow-up
- Extensive experience in handling international travel including faring, ticketing and exchanges
- Exceptional customer service traits in handling VIP/Executive clients requiring high touch reservation assistance
- Knowledge of ClientBase a plus
Desired attributes are:
- Professional demeanor at all times
- Leadership skills
- Relationship builder
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
MUST be willing to relocate to Austin at your own expense.
We provide a team-oriented work environment that focuses on customer service and excellence. Tramex is a member of Signature Travel Network and BCD Travel.
Tramex Travel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Leisure Travel Advisor
Tramex Travel is looking for experienced Leisure Travel Advisors. Our focus is on someone who is able to provide a high level of customer service, as we believe in providing memorable travel experiences in tandem with the highest value for our clients - every time. We are a Signature Travel Network agency on Sabre and Clientbase.